How do you know if you need a Care Advocate?
- If you are having difficulty placing your loved one because of challenging behaviors including psychiatric issues/Baker Act
- If you need your loved one moved across the state or across the country to a qualified facility
- If you need alternatives to nursing home placement
- If your loved one is facing eviction from assisted living
- If you need to prevent early discharge from hospitals
- If you are having difficulty placing your loved one because of limited financial resources
If you are faced with any of these scenarios, you NEED a Care Advocate!
Catherine is more than a care manager; more than an advocate; and more than a placement specialist.
Catherine specializes in complex cases and handles crisis management in many different areas.